Ramsey Nouah says he doesnt have a University degree! Wow! wow!! wow!!!

Someone who saw this video link says
'' U niversity degree or no degree, the
phonetics on Nollywood movies is still
very,very atrocious. It should be an
arrestable offence (punishable by life
imprisonment) for any Nollywood actor/
actress that did not school in United Kingdom
to have a British accent.  Polluting the
atmosphere with fake accent is criminal :)

SaharaTV crew caught up with Nollywood
actor and director, Ramsey Nouah on the set
of a movie shoot in Lagos.

During this interview, he spoke about a range
of issues including piracy; conflicts in the
Actors' guild; politics; his niche as" Lover-
boy" character; controversy about his father
and his educational background.

*For someone without a University degree,he
is well put together.I guess he got
lucky,Nigeria of now doesnt even give
University graduates a chance to harness their
potentials,talk less of someone not having one
at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jim Iyke opens up about his relationship with Nadia Buari and T.B Joshua

Why I took a break from music -Munachi Abii

Why I Am Backing Nigeria to Make Second Round - Mourinho