Arsenal and liverpool want Mexico star Ochoa

MEXICO star Guillermo Ochoa claims he is
open to a Premier League switch as Liverpool
and Arsenal prepare offers after watching him
put in a number of superb performances in
the Brazil World Cup.

The 28-year-old shotstopper is a free agent
after his contract with French outfit Ajaccio
expired, and a number of teams are chasing
his signature, including mega-rich Monaco.
Liverpool and Arsenal are both in need of
cover between the sticks, and Ochoa would be
regarded as a real coup for either side.
However, the Mexican would prefer to stay in
Ligue 1, but claims he is open to offers from
anywhere.

He told L'Equipe : "My priority is to stay in
France, but I am open to any propositions.
“I have improved in the last three years, most
notably in handling the pace of games.
“But I was used to top competition when I
played in Mexico. I now need to play in the
Champions League to be sure of my level.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jim Iyke opens up about his relationship with Nadia Buari and T.B Joshua

Why I took a break from music -Munachi Abii

Why I Am Backing Nigeria to Make Second Round - Mourinho