Monday 22 September 2014

Is it True that No Guy Wants a Virgin in this Jet Age?

I am a 27 year old lady and I am still a
virgin. I actually decided to remain a
virgin until my wedding night because I
lost my parents when I was very young
and in order to restrain myself from
becoming wayward I made a vow to
myself to remain a virgin until
my wedding night but I am going
through a lot of problems because of
that.
No guy wants to stay with me.
Immediately I let them know that I am a
virgin, they just run away from me as it
is a plague. My boyfriend just broke up
with me last week and his excuse was
that the relationship was just too boring
and he can't cope again. That no guy
wants a virgin in this jet age and that
prompted me to ask this question: is it
true that no guy wants a virgin in this jet
age?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...