Thursday 12 June 2014

Jim Iyke opens up about his relationship with Nadia Buari and T.B Joshua

Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke recently had a chat with Emma
Emerson of Golden Icons where they discussed a range of
issues that has never been shared with the public media.

In the 90 minute long interview the actor took his time to
respond to the questions thrown at him including some
personal issues such as the loss of his mum, his
engagement to Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari, the spiritual
‘deliverance’ at Prophet T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church of
All Nations (SCOAN), breakup with ex-fiance Keturah
Hamilton, and of-course, his reality TV show.
The video was long but here are some quick points I could
transcribe!

When asked to talk about his ex-girlfriend, Kenturah
Hamilton and their nasty break up, he said "
"...I spent 6 years with an amazing woman and there
is nothing she does that will offend me enough to say
anything negative about her. And if she was
emotional enough to speak against me.I don't think
she said it because she means it.Because she knows
better.We didn't part well but we lived well.I don't
have people that can sit and say things in my
ear .That's what makes me different.What ever
comes out of my mouth I take responsibility because i
sat about it, tailored it and thought about it and said
it.It's not the same.I can afford to forgive you if you
are emotionally charged and you feel wronged.You
are going to say stuff you don't mean. But if I say it,
please don't forgive me because I had no influence
whatsoever,everything I said I meant it. So i knew i
was able to control what came out of my mouth.She
couldn't. That doesn't make her a bad person.It just
meant that time is a healer.When time played it's
course, she found out what she did was wrong.Some
people are not meant in your life, they come play a
very strong role and you owe them a debt you will
never be able to pay for the rest of your life.That is
what i owe that woman .I've offered friendship and
she is taking that. I'm glad we can look at our stupid
mistakes and laugh about it .. When you are in that
place, there is nothing more beautiful than that ...but
the truth is, my history will never be complete without
her. "

On TB Joshua deliverance "I don't view it in a negative
light.You can walk into a church and a man of God lays
hands on you and you fall it's normal, but Jim Iyke walks in
and falls and they say oh my God evil spirits were cast
from him.They said they paid me 50million naira to act
that. That's almost $100 thousand ..That could have been
what happened or something spiritual actually happened.I
could have been paid to act ..It is left for you and the public
to judge"

On if Nadia forced him to attend TB Joshua's church:
"That's d dumbest notion i have heard all my life...that
Nadia sent me to his church...why would  a normal man
agree to let his woman's pastor lay his hand on him, come
on...but then again, it's left to them to decide what to
believe."
Engagement to Nadia Buari "That engagement was
funny.We went to four countries in three days and I came
back and people said I used it as a gimmick to sell my
reality show ..It could be true. And others said no body
could go out and get a 6 carat ring and spend that kind of
money because it did cost some money , for it to be fake.

The only two people that know the truth - Nadia and me. If I
said I did get engaged, some will say it's a lie. If I say I did
not, some will say I told you. So it doesn't matter. Let them
keep talking. Don't forget, she is an actress and I'm an
actor..."

3 comments:

  1. D fin way hapun 2 jim iyke no b acting oooooo. It was 4ucking real.pple shuld stop saying rubbish abeg

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother only God knows o.

    Philip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annoymos and Philip. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

ok

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...