Monday 8 September 2014

I never planned on getting married so early-Adaeze Yobo

They are one of the sexiest couples in
Africa,the 24 year old ex-beauty queen
met him in 2009,got married and gave
birth in 2010.In a new interview with The
Sun,Adaeze Yobo opens up on how she met
and got attracted to husband Joseph Yobo.

I met him in Nigeria through a friend
at an event. From there, we became
close friends. I became pregnant and
we got married immediately.
Everything happened in a very short
time. A lot of people thought it wasn’t
going to work but at that moment, I
knew I felt something I had never felt
with anyone in my life and I said to
myself, why not take that chance? I’m
quite prayerful , so I knew there’s no
way I could err, though I never
planned getting married so early. I
had so many dreams of what I wanted
in life. Marriage was the last thing on
my mind. It happened so fast and I
thought I should give it a shot.

On what attracted him to him

When we first met, I didn’t know who
he is really. He didn’t know that I
was the most beautiful girl in Nigeria.
When I knew he was a footballer, I
said to myself this relationship might
not work or lead us anywhere,
because of the lifestyle of some
footballers who have so many
girlfriends.

On any regrets marrying him

Not at all. No marriage can ever be
perfect. Even my relationship with
my mum can never be perfect. I have
never regretted any moment with my
husband and I always say to my
sisters and cousins that I don’t know
what I could have been without my
husband. I wondered the kind of man
I would have ended up with if I didn’t
marry him. I thank God that He
planned my life and I’m living the life
He planned for me. God has been
gracious to me in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...