Tuesday 5 August 2014

Question Of The Day. Babes and Guys Who Lie The Most?

Between babes and guys who lie the most? I
think the guys...for example; I'm in a
meeting. She's just a friend. I love you. I can't
never cheat on you. Your food taste better
than my mum's. Blah blah blah. I can go on
and on. So, today question is name a top lie
guys tell and guys in turn will name a top lie
we ladies tell, though we never lie, yes we
don't! Lol #GirlPower.

The  kind of lies women tell dt can wake ten dead bodies in a morgue!

Hian! In fact women lie sometimes dt it feels like everythg they say is a lie. EG;

1- I can never lie to you (when she's
still on it @ dt very moment)

2-I don't care how much U earn (when
she's all about ur money)

3-I'm not in a rush 2 marry (when she
knows that her biological time is
ticking very fast)

4- I love U just the  way U are (when in her
mind she's thinking Y isn't ur head or
nose smaller

5-I'm pregnant when she's not (so that
she can use u as her ATM 4 d next 6
months)

6-I'm 22 years (you ever wonder Y
most women are only 22 years)

7-I'm not in d mood (whn she's)

8-i'm fine (whn everythg is not fine)

9-I've only dated one guy b4 U (whn
so many water haff passed under d
bridge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...