Thursday 10 July 2014

I won't mind being a second wife-Nkiru Slyvanus

The actress and former special assistant on
Lagos Affairs to Governor Rochas
Okorocha of Imo State ,was a guest on
Channels TV program Sunrise..She gave
her take on being in a polygamous
marriage....

“It depends on who and the
condition. If the situation is right and
the person is good, I will go for him.
It is the situation and seeing the right
person that makes you settle for a
partner. There is no problem about
that at all,” “I am single but not
searching because someone has already
spotted me,”

Addressing rumours she dated Governor
Okorocha,she said

“I have known the governor for a
very long time. There is nothing
between us. He even see me as her as
his own daughter,

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...