Saturday 21 June 2014

My silence has allowed certain things to prevail about me —Weird MC

Weird MC largely known for her hit song, Ijoya, took time
out recently on her Twitter timeline to set the records
straight on the reports that her high energy and enthusiasm
come from performance enhancement drugs.

In her words:’ "How stupid, how ignorant, so if you are a female artiste
and you burn mad energy on stage, you are on
drugs? Wake up people!

My silence over the years about certain things is
turning out to be a disadvantage.
It’s time to set the record straight. My silence has allowed
certain things to prevail and my God will fight for me. I am
also ready to fight for myself. My true fans are not stupid.
You can’t sell certain things to them .I’m energetic by
nature.
When I perform on stage, I’m highly energetic. Don’t fault
my God-given gift. Stop the sabotage. Enough is enough!’
she said.

I heard she is working on her album. Am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...