Thursday 12 June 2014

Meet the 'Iceman' who stays naked in Ice for over 1hr (Photos)

55 year old Wim Hof, is considered a daredevil and now
dubbed the 'Iceman' after breaking 21 Guinness World
Record.The father of 5 from Holland ,has climbed Mount
Everest wearing just a pair of shorts.
He also holds the record for having the longest ice bath.He
stays immersed in blocks of ice for a spine-chilling one
hour, 52 minutes and 42 seconds.

He said:
I feel like I can control my own body as if I have a
thermostat that I can adjust when I need to. The most
challenging record was climbing Everest in just a pair
of shorts.Swimming beneath the ice and not finding
the hole back was quite a frightening experience
too.But I'm confident enough because I know what
my body can cope with.It is a lifestyle that I have
chosen to take therefore I train everyday wherever I
am.I don't bother with gyms, I just workout where I
happen to be whether it's in the garden or at
home.It's a great honour to have the nickname of
Iceman, it makes me feel very proud of my
achievements.'

Experts revealed during deep meditation, Mr Hof's brain is
able to send messages to other parts of his body telling
them to keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...