Tuesday 24 June 2014

Herbalist Confesses How He Buried Ex Customs Officer And Her Daughter Alive.

Emotions ran high, yesterday, at the Lagos
State Police Command, Ikeja, following the
startling confession of a 64-year‑old
herbalist, on how he buried a 68-year‑old
retired Customs officer and her 10-year‑old
adopted daughter alive in a shallow grave
behind his shrine in Ajuwon, Ogun State.

The suspect identified as Alhaji Olatunji Azeez,
who was paraded by the command’s boss,
Umar Manko, showed no sign of remorse as
he said he committed the act in order to
prevent the victim from demanding N9
million he used to prepare concoction for
her.
Trouble started for the retired Customs
officer, one Mrs Angela Kerry, who resided at
New Oko‑Oba area of Lagos, following her
inability to give birth.
In her search for possible solution, she was
reportedly introduced to the suspect who
confessed to have carried out series of rituals
and also prepared concoctions for her to no
avail.
Apparently disappointed, Kerry was said to
have demanded the refund of N9 million
earlier collected from her by the herbalist last
month, consequent upon which he invited her
to his shrine at 9, Wadoye Street, Ajuwon to
collect the money.
Unknown to Kerry, who went in company of
her adopted daughter, the herbalist had a
sinister motive up his sleeves.
How mother, child were buried alive
Narrating how he buried both mother and
child alive, the suspect who claimed to have
three wives and five children said: “She
provoked me to anger. I did what I did
because I considered her an enemy who was
out to kill me if I did not act fast.
“It all started five years ago when she was
introduced to me by her friend, one Lizzy. She
was attacked spiritually and I helped her out.
She came again over a similar attack and I
also prepared some concoction which saved
her. She told me that her family members
were after her and I said she needed to fortify
herself.
“Three years ago, she revealed that she has
not been able to give birth and had not been
pregnant for one day. I told her it would be
impossible since she had reached menopause
but she objected, saying many prophets had
told her God could do it.
“Along the line, she said she wanted to sell
her property at Omole, that she wanted to
travel abroad to be away from her family.
After selling the property, I discovered so
many pastors started coming around here to
get a share from the money realised. In fact
she told me that she had paid N15 million to
some pastors already.
“Then I told myself that if I did not act fast,
these people will collect everything from her.
I had to tell her to bring N9 million to
prepare some concoction for her pregnancy,
even though I knew it was impossible for her
to get pregnant.
“She gave me N9 million. But after nine
months, she came back saying nothing
happened and demanded a refund. That was
where trouble started. I managed to pay her N
3.5 million and begged her to be patient for
the balance.
“Then she charged into my temple one Friday
demanding that she should be paid that day. I
told her I won’t pay her and that if she had
gone to the hospital and the treatment failed
could she have demanded a refund. She
threatened to deal with me if I did not pay
her, saying she would show me she was in the
force.
“I told myself that this is war because I
remembered she once showed me a gun at
her apartment. I knew it was not a mere
threat because she said she would kill me and
nothing would happen. That threat provoked
me. I knew that when two people are fighting,
the first to attack will emerge winner.

The plot

“So, I decided to act fast before she tarnished
my image. I pacified her to come back next
day for the money. When leaving, I told her
not to come with the daughter.
“After she left, I told myself I needed to act
fast. I went to a building at the back of my
shrine where I dug a hole. I spread a mat on
the hole and laid a white cloth on it, exactly
the way it looks in my shrine.
“When she came next day, I told her to go
inside the building that we needed to pray
before we talk about the money. She asked if
the prayer was for the pregnancy and I told
her it was for fortification.
“I warned her not to take her daughter along
but she refused. I did not argue any further
because I did not want my plan to fail.
“On getting inside the building, I asked her to
stand on the white cloth and immediately she
did, she fell inside the hole and landed on her
buttocks. All I heard when she fell was yeh!
When she fell, I said I have seen the end of
my enemy and I have gained victory.
“The daughter did not say a word. She just
stood watching. I had to cover the hole with
over 40 buckets of sand.
“After covering the hole, I asked myself what
to do with the little girl. I left the room,
locked it from outside. When I came back at
about 6.30pm, I met her on the sand. I
quickly removed my jacket and poured about
30 bucket of sand to cover her. Next day, I
went to get two bricklayers to cement the
place.”

The arrest

Describing the act as callous, the command
boss explained that after committing the
crime, the suspect took her Toyota Camry
vehicle to a dealer’s workshop to sell.
But the bubble burst when the victim’s
relatives reported at New Oko‑Oba Police
Station that Mrs Kerry was missing.
The policemen, he said, traced the victim’s
car to a dealer’s workshop where two persons
were arrested, adding that their confessional
statement led to the suspect’s arrest.
“We have been able to recover the
decomposed bodies and the victim’s travelling
bag containing her personal effects and that
of her daughter from the shallow grave he
buried them in,” Manko said....vanguard

*I have never seen wickedness of such
magnitude before!!WTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...