Sunday 15 June 2014

DBANJ Says He Never Had A Crush On Genevieve? Abeg Na Lie!

EXCUSE ME?????????????????

Why do grown axx men lie? how can Dbanj say he never
had a crush on Genevieve just because he is in love with
someone else?

He just granted an interview to Vanguard and this is what
he spewed...
On reports that he is dating Genevieve Nnaji: “There have
been so many rumours about so many things. I don’t like to
talk about my personal relationship again because people
always misunderstand me. But rumours must always be
rumours.”

On setting the record straight: “Honestly, I’m not dating
Genevieve. Let me clear the air now.”

On if he had a crush on her: “I never did.”

SDK says. ...

*..i still have the tape where i interviewed Dbanj a few years
back and he confessed being in love with her...infact he
was crazy about her and it was not a promo for his song
''fall in love''...they dated and were in love....end of
discussion.

Dbanj fear God and stop lying,how do you think she would
feel?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...