Wednesday 18 June 2014

Arsenal and liverpool want Mexico star Ochoa

MEXICO star Guillermo Ochoa claims he is
open to a Premier League switch as Liverpool
and Arsenal prepare offers after watching him
put in a number of superb performances in
the Brazil World Cup.

The 28-year-old shotstopper is a free agent
after his contract with French outfit Ajaccio
expired, and a number of teams are chasing
his signature, including mega-rich Monaco.
Liverpool and Arsenal are both in need of
cover between the sticks, and Ochoa would be
regarded as a real coup for either side.
However, the Mexican would prefer to stay in
Ligue 1, but claims he is open to offers from
anywhere.

He told L'Equipe : "My priority is to stay in
France, but I am open to any propositions.
“I have improved in the last three years, most
notably in handling the pace of games.
“But I was used to top competition when I
played in Mexico. I now need to play in the
Champions League to be sure of my level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...